Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WELCOME!

Hello Beauty Babes!!
So as I mentioned before on my Makeup Blog, I really wanted to start a sort of book review blog where girls (and guys) can share their love of reading!

If you would like to be invited to be an author of this blog simply shoot me an email at:
vmartinez910@gmail.com

I want people to post things however they like! You can say or not say as much as you want from the book your reviewing. You can type it out, or make a video!

If you want to post something like a book and book accessories sale, book tips, etc. feel free anything doing with literature is a go!

A few simple rules:
1. We will not talk bad about any other blogger. This means no criticizing the way they make reviews or the type of books they like.

2. On the "labels" section, let's put our name (real or blogger name) as well as the title of the book and or author :)

3. be creative! if you would like to add anything to the layout PLEASE feel free :) any other questions or suggestions are ALWAYS welcomed! This is not MY blog this is going to be OUR blog :) *how corny!*

Let the book worms have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm finishing up a girl book tonight I will be including!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm in the middle of a book now! I don't have any books with me here in Atlanta. They are at home at my parents house. I miss having a bookshelf.
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete